Have I mentioned how much I love watching Ace of Cakes? Seriously. Its divine. They just made a Millennium Falcon, which was quite brilliant.
This was floating about today, and I know I’ve played along before but thought I’d give it a go again. Hit shuffle on your media player and for each question hit next.
1. If someone says ‘are you okay’ you say?
No Sunlight – Death Cab for Cutie
2. How would you describe yourself?
Anyone Else But You – The Moldy Peaches
3. How do you feel today?
This is Yesterday – Manic Street Preachers
4. What is your life’s purpose?
Sorry Doesn’t Help – Morrissey
5. What’s your motto?
Sometime Around Midnight – The Airborne Toxic Event
6. What do your friends think of you?
You! Me! Dancing! – Los Campesinos!
7. What do you think about very often?
Shut Up, I’m Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings – Sunset Rubdown
8. What is 2 + 2?
Mk 1 – Radiohead
9. What do you think of your best friend?
We Get On – Kate Nash
10. What is your life story?
Welcome Home – Radical Face
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
The First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
12. What will they play at your funeral?
Fake Empire – The National
13. What is your hobby/interest?
The Body – The Gutter Twins
14. What is your biggest fear?
Skag Trendy – The View
15. What do you want right now?
The Freedom – Swan Lake
16. What do you think of your friends?
Deep Ocean, Vast Sea – Peter Murphy
Pretty good song titles. Simple time waster. :)